Our Referrals Policy
To be eligible for our Referrals reward program, the referrer must:
- Belong to our Loyalty Program
- Have their account in good standing at the time of referral
- Have their account in good standing when the reward is awarded
To be considered a new customer for purposes of eligibility of this program:
- The referred must not have been a member of our Loyalty Program in the past.
- The referred must sign up for our Loyalty Program to be .eligible for this program.
Referrers shall be rewarded with Non Refundable (no cash value) In-store Discount Credits which may be applied against any item we offer for sale. The referrer shall receive NRIDCs totalling 5% of the pre-tax purchase price of the referred customers first purchase. NRIDCs may be applied against 10% of a customers invoice (pre-tax) total.
The NRIDCs shall be credited to the Referrer’s account 30 days after the referred’s purchase.
New Customers who were referred to us shall receive 5% off regularly priced items (excluding shipping/postage) on their first purchase.
How do I refer someone?
The recommended method for referral is to hand your referred a coupon that has your customer code on it. However, you will still receive credit if your referred mentions that they were referred by you when they sign up for the Loyalty Program.
Fraser Highland Shoppe reserves the right to make the final determination about eligibility.